Onboarding : Partner Migration
This article will review:
- An overview for migrating partners
- Migrating existing programme from a network/tech provider
- Migration existing programme from a network/tech provider
- What if I don’t have existing partners to migrate?
If you’re looking to launch a new program on Partnerize, you may want to move your existing partner base at the same time to track on Partnerize.
Partnerize offers tools and support to our customers during the onboarding process. For existing customers, please reach out to your Customer Success representative. For prospects, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Migrating existing programme from a network/tech provider
You should look to prepare the below assets and provide to Partnerize ahead of launch. These may be available to export within your current network:
- Your partner list with contact details, per campaign
- Email address, company name, partner name, website URL, campaign status
- We would recommend that you vet this list to remove any inactive or not on-brand partners that you do not wish to migrate
- A quick report to filter out any inactive partners can save many hours of resources, and ensures we focus on the partners that count
- Partner performance reports for the last year across all campaigns, making a note of the time period and currency of the data
- Partner name
- Number of clicks
- Number of conversions
- Revenue driven
- Commission earned
- Commission structure
- Default rates per product/partner/group
- Upcoming rates and promotions
- Agreed future tenancies
- Creative assets
- Image (banners)
- Image files
- Destination URL per banner
- Text links
- Text to display
- Destination URL per link
- Product feed URLs
- HTML banners or widgets
- HTML code and hosted elements
- Program terms and conditions
- Terms between your brand and the partner for their participation in your program
- Program description
What if I don’t have existing partners to migrate?
Partnerize provides a range of tools to discover, invite and communicate with new partners. For existing customers, please reach out to your Customer Success representative. For prospects, please contact email@example.com for more information.
If you have any questions with regards to this document, please contact our specialists at firstname.lastname@example.org