This article will review:
- The Partnerize mobile application navigation
- Dashboard and reporting metrics
- Viewing partners and their tracking links
- Switching accounts and settings
- Where can I get the Partnerize Mobile Application?
- Partnerize Mobile App Functionality
- Switching Accounts and Settings
The Partnerize mobile application(app) is a simplified, on the go version of the Partnerize platform, available for existing users. The mobile app works on both iOS and Android devices. Some key features are:
- Dashboard program overview
- Program overview reporting
- Program and account switcher
- Partner list
- Partner tracking link
The mobile app offers a more streamlined experience than the web based Partnerize platform. Not all functionality of the web based platform is available in the app.
Where can I get the Partnerize Mobile Application?
Partnerize Mobile App Functionality
Log in and Navigation
As the Partnerize mobile app is only for use by existing users, you can log in with the username and password you use for the Partnerize platform on the web.
Once you are logged into your account, you can make your way around the app using the navigation bar. The mobile app consists of the following sections:
- Program overview
- Program overview reporting
- Partner report
- View partner’s approved to the program you are viewing
- Review and configure a partner’s tracking link
- Copy/share a partner’s tracking link
- Account Selector and Settings
- Switch between programs, if you have multiple, or your test partner accounts
- Access Help and log out
The Dashboard contains different widgets which provides an overview of program activity. The Dashboard is your default view upon log in, and is accessible using the navigation bar. The active account or program the data the Dashboard represents is listed at the top of the page. Review switching accounts and settings to switch accounts.
The following widgets are on the Dashboard:
Aggregate performance data by key metric for the account or program you are using in the mobile app.
- Order value
- Partner Commission
- Conversion rate
- Average order value(AOV)
Click any of the metrics to see specific performance data for the selected period.
Click and Conversion active partner metrics compared to your total program partners.
Preset date filters are clickable along the top of the Dashboard to quickly switch between different dates. The presets are
- 1 day
- 7 day (the default)
- 30 days - last 30 days
- 1 month
A secondary date filter sits below the date presets and is highlighted to show you the date range the data represents. Scroll and click the displayed dates to switch between date ranges. For example, if you clicked the preset date filter of 1 month, the secondary date filter would default to the current month, and the dashboard metrics would show you all activity month to date. You can switch to other months by clicking them from the secondary date filter.
Additional filters are accessed by clicking the filter button in the top right corner of the dashboard.
The following filters are available
- Custom date range
- Tracked currency
- View as currency
- Conversion status
- Conversion metric
Analytics provides overview and detailed program reporting as well as an interactive chart. The program you have selected via the account selector will appear at the top of the Analytics page. You’ll find the following in Analytics.
Analytics contains program and partner performance in a summary and detailed view. The page is broken down into three main section:
- Program performance. Find program performance metrics for your chosen program and the filters you have configured. Clicking any of the summary panels will open a modal with more exact value metrics.
- Interactive chart. Find an interactive bar chart visually representing the conversions by period. Scroll through the chart to see period details.
- Partner performance. Find partner performance metrics for your chosen program and the filters you have configured. Clicking a partner will open a modal with exact value metrics.
The filters in Analytics are the same as the filters found on the Dashboard.
The Partnerize mobile app tracking functionality allows you to view and search for all partners approved to the program you are actively using. Additionally, you can view the partner’s default tracking link, configure a link with a custom destination or adref, preview the tracking link, and copy it for distribution.
Click Tracking from the navigation bar to view a list of all your partners.
Use the search bar to isolate a specific partner. Click a partner to view their tracking link, default landing page, and configure a tracking link.
Configure, copy and share tracking link
When you select a partner you’ll see their default tracking link. Configure this tracking link by adding an advertiser reference(adref) or a custom deeplink destination. Configuring the link will update the tracking link.
To improve the experience for you and who you will present your link to, you are able to do the following from a specific partner’s tracking page.
- copy the default tracking link
- configure and customize the link
- preview the default or customized tracking link
Share will allow you to share the configured tracking link to other applications on your phone.
Switching Accounts and Settings
Switching accounts and settings are accessed by selecting the circle on the right of the navigation bar that has the first letter of your program. When you click the circle, the account selector will slide up from the bottom of the screen. You’ll see all programs and accounts tied to your login credentials.
The account that is active is listed at the top of the window and is represented with a blue check mark in the list. Use the search to reduce the number of accounts and programs that appear. Click a program or account in the list to switch the active account in the Partnerize mobile app.
The active account will always be listed at the top of the Dashboard.
Settings are accessed by clicking the cog found in the top right of the account selector. It is next to the name of the active account. From the settings menu you can:
- Access Help documents
- Log out of the mobile app